On September 28th, 2012 @ 12pm I’ll be hosting an interactive webinar that will show you how to turn your business into a money making machine, using sound of course. You can join the webinar here.
Every year companies spend millions on music and sound related to their businesses. In fact about 90% of all TV ads have music in it (the other 10% is lying).
In 30-minutes I’ll be taking you through various studies on how audio branding can help you do more with your brand. Plus, you’ll learn how to:
- Make more profits using sound
- Spend less on advertising while maintaining market share
- Have happier, more engaged customers
Space is limited for this webinar register now