Last update: June 2011
Terms of Service
All services we provide are contractually agreed to after a consultation. We will strive to help you understand all of your legal obligations when using audio and sound properties. This will help you maximize your return on investment.
All content on this site is protected by international copyrights. Don't steal it's that simple. Please contact us before using anything from this site to avoid legal action.
Your privacy is important to us and to be honest spam is annoying. We will not sell, rent or give your information to anyone outside of TreBrand without your prior consent, except where required by law. Simple isn't it?
Data Collection Details
1. How we gather information?
1.1 Information is gathered in two ways:
(1) indirectly (e.g. using this Web site); and
(2) directly (e.g. when you sign up for our ezine).
2. What information do we gather?
2.1 We gather information that relates to, and can identify you (e.g. your name and address) and information that does not identify you (e.g. the location of your device when interacting with one of our mobile device applications).
3. How we will use your information
3.1 We might use your personal information to:
(1) remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies. You can prevent this; section 4 deals with this in more detail.
(2) ensure any products or services you receive are correctly administered.
(3) log your location when you interact with one of our applications for a mobile device.
(4) contact you by email, mail or telephone to let you know about any of our products, services or promotions if you give us permission.
(5) ensure materials on the website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
(6) collate and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage.
4.2 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the "help" menu on your browser. However, switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which the website operates.
5. Disclosing your information
5.1 We will not sell, rent or give your information to anyone outside of TreBrand without your prior consent, except where required by law.